Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sea World

We went to Sea World with Bama and Cyndee's Family. Lot's to see so we stayed at Laura's house overnight in order to be able to see the shows on the first night and to see all the other sights the next day. Everybody loved feeding the dolphins. Isaac has continually referred to the trip in casual conversation and still is full of questions about what he saw. Naturally the pictures below are a slideshow of the activities.

By the way, I am the crazy that keeps taking pictures of the flowers. I have always enjoyed pictures of nature and take them so that I have new pictures for my desktop on my computer. I even actually remember my father asking me why I would take pictures of the scenery without people in them when I was a teenager away at scout camp.

No comments: