Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My East Coast in Victorville

DSC06496

Is it wrong for me to be happy with this while those on the East Coast are suffering? I LOVE fall foliage! LOVE IT!!!! And my husband LOVES me which is why he got me this tree for my yard =) Every year the foliage lasts longer and every year I love my tree more and more. I have only been to the east coast 3 times in my life, and every time was in the end of September, beginning of October. Beautiful!

With all that said, my heart goes out to all the people who have been apart of this horrific storm! One friend is concerned she may never get power to her house again! I can’t even imagine. These natural calamities are reminders of what is truly important in our lives! The more the come, the more perspective we have!

No comments: