Saturday, May 12, 2007

Thinking of Others

Today we celebrated Mother's Day with my family by having lunch and painting stepping stones. Everyone had a great time. My mom made us bracelets with ladybugs and butterflies. She had our children give them to us. Isaac brought mine to me and was so very excited. My younger sister's son (the blond sister, haha) brought her bracelet to her and everything was great. Until... Isaac noticed that my older sister didn't get her bracelet (her children want to give it to her tomorrow). It took some special grandma convincing to get Isaac to understand that she wasn't left out. Aren't we lucky =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tori,
The email and mailing address I have for you don't work anymore. Could you email me with both? Hope your family is doing well.
-Amy Wolfner