Sunday, December 18, 2011

She’s Coming!

We are happy to announce that we will have the opportunity to host an exchange student from Germany starting in January. She will be here until the middle of June. More information will follow, but we had to share one important thing. She is from Luebbecke, Germany located in the northern part of the country (different form Magdalena who was from Bavaria in the south). We just did some quick research on her home town.. and well lets just say that the temperature high in July is 16 C….my house is 20 C right now and we are all freezing! Do you think we should tell her that our high in July is 40+ C. Warren says that she will have time to grow into the weather before summer comes and wipes her out! Frederike, if you are reading this… please don’t get scared =)

5 comments:

Angi said...

It's a good thing that I got that promotion. She now can have my room. :) I'm looking forward to meeting her.

Anonymous said...

Dear Lehndorfer Family!
In a few hours Frederike will leave us to go on her trip to California. I must say it`s a very strange feeling! But we think you will have a lot of fun. who will pick her up in Ontario?

Christiane

Tori said...

We are so excited! We are very lucky to have her. Our entire family and her coordinator will be there to greet her!

Christiane said...

That´s great! Fredrike went already to bed. I think the last few days were very stressful for her and for us. But she very much looks forward to meeting you soon:)
You see her tomorrow!:)
Frederike gave me your mail, when we are back home tomorrow, may I send you mine?
Have a nice day :)

Tori said...

I am sure this will be a positive adjustment for us all =)You may contact me anytime!