Saturday, April 14, 2007

Our Garden

Well, today we stared getting our garden ready. We planned on planting today, but after 3 trips to Home Depot, trip to a friend's garage sale and lots of wind, we were able to get the soil ready to plant within the next few weeks. It looks great!
I had an interesting spiritual experience during this event. Warren said hard work will do that to you. I was wearing gloves,to protect my non-outdoor working hands, and my shoe came untied. I left the gloves on (hot pot pads if you ask Rebekah) and tried to tie my shoe. It was very difficult. It made me think about our Spirit Bodies trapped inside our physical bodies wanting to go and do the work that needs to be done, yet trapped by the physical body living the worldly life. How trapped do I make my Spirit feel?

No comments: