Wednesday, August 14, 2013

It’s Autumn Time

I normally love to sing that song! Over and over again. The colors in New England =) and in my front yard (Thank you, Warren!)The smells of apple pie, pumpkin pie, cinnamon, nutmeg… The cooler evenings. The anticipation of the holidays! My birthday and General Conference. I could go on…

This year, however, I am in no hurry for the fall season to come. I don’t know why. I am enjoying the season right now. I did not enjoy seeing Christmas in July in Michaels and Hobby Lobby! I have not enjoyed seeing the Halloween decorations out at Costco! (Now you know where I shop.)

With Warren working at a bakery, the next holiday is always around the corner, or in the next really cold freezer! Last night he brought home……

DSC09586DSC09587

I have to say that it was a little tasty, but too dry for my likings =( More Pumpkin was definitely needed! The topping was GREAT, but it was only on the top. Hopefully as the time passes, I will be more excited about the autumn season. Maybe if I took a trip to the east coast in October….=)

No comments: