Sunday, July 12, 2009

Great Day!

Yesterday, we went to the baptism of some friends of ours. Three beautiful children made their first covenant with our Father in Heaven. While we were there, I remembered that yesterday was the day I was baptised 10 years ago. WOW. Ten years. Seems like yesterday. I am grateful for all those who have held my hand and helped me to better understand the wonderful blessings of a Savior. I wouldn't want my life any other way. On the way home Rebekah wanted to know when she could get baptised. Our handy dandy GPS has a calendar and so.... Isaac will be February 5, 2011, Rebekah will be July 6, 2013, and Benjamin will be March 4, 2017. While these dates are so far away, I think every mother would agree that they will be yesterdays event in a blink of an eye.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So True! I can't believe Alahna will be baptized in less than 2 months! She is so excited!