Thursday, January 19, 2012

EVIL! Just Plain Evil!

So, two years back we have a friendly little squirrel that actually came up to our sliding glass door and stood on his hind legs with his paws on the door to say thank you for all the apples and plums he ate right off my tree! Last summer, he brought a friend and ate all of my tomatoes!

Just now, we were sitting up stairs pretending to be busy doing school when we heard someone knocking on our security door. I naturally thought is was one of the neighbor kids politely knocking =) HA! I went down stairs and opened the door and THAT SQUIRREL was sitting on the ground next to the door just popping in to say hello and that he is back for year three! I feel like the people in Over the Hedge =)

3 comments:

jennifer casady said...

That's crazy! Didn't you call animal control about that squirrel? (and FYI you have a "plain" typo in your title) So glad you didn't have an evil airplane experience :)

Tori said...

Typo fixed =) Animal control told us to capture it and they would take it. Last summer they ate all the bait we put out AND set off the trap numerous times! They are really sneaky and tricky squirrels!

Alysia said...

Ha! Ha! Ha!.... I know I shouldn't laugh... but it is pretty funny.