Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It’s a Bird. It’s a Plane. It’s Frederike in a Plane!

According to my calculations, Frederike is either in her first of 3 airplanes or almost in her first of 3 airplanes! Oh are we excited! She will be with us until June. I am going to share some of her surprises! Our first destination will be In-n-Out! Yummy! Then, on Thursday…. COSTCO!!!!!!!! One of my favorite places =) Friday, my parents house to pick oranges for some tasty fresh squeezed juice and maybe some homemade marmalade! Oh, and the high has been in the 80’s all week, so maybe some swimming. Only in Southern California! Monday we leave for the Grand Canyon. But, the biggest surprise she will have is……… 

DSC02867

She is almost finished!

Well, right now our house looks likes this…

DSC02866

so, I had better get to work =)

No comments: